Please find important information in relation to the Coronavirus (Covid 19) Outbreak and Hilton Nursing
HILTON NURSING PARTNERS ARE FOLLOWING ALL GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
We are in regular contact with our Commissioners and the NHS and ensuring we stay up to date with the latest guidance and advice.
We are updating our contingency plans as information is updated to ensure that we are being responsible and responsive to the people we support as well as our staff teams.
Hilton Nursing Partners will endeavour to maintain their services to patients during this crisis period. However, we do expect as demand increases and staff capacity diminishes this will impact our ability to deliver ‘our normal service’ to our patients. We will need to prioritise our most vulnerable and complex patients and those with no other family or community support. We ask for your understanding and assistance by identifying any non-essential service activity that can be undertaken by others during this period so that we can continue to operate to the best of our ability. If you have any concerns about your service, please contact our office on 01233 321110
For your information the symptoms of coronavirus are:
• A high temperature - you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
• A new , continuous cough - this means you've started coughing repeatedly
• Stay at home if you have either.
• Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy, or hospital.
• You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you are staying at home.
• Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you are staying at home.
• If you have symptoms stay at home for 7 days.
• If you live with other people, they should stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person got symptoms.
• If you live with someone who is 70 or over, has a long-term condition, is pregnant or has a weakened immune system, try to find somewhere else for them to stay for 14 days.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service if:
• You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
• Your condition gets worse
• Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
• Avoid unnecessary visitors
• Ask visitors to wash hands as soon as they enter
• Avoid all physical contact with visitors and maintain a distance of at least 3 feet
• Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw it in the bin immediately after it
has been used “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”
• Avoid touching the eyes, mouth, and nose especially with unwashed hands
• Regularly wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 second
Delivering innovative solutions and passionate about what we do, our vision of a successful healthcare provider powered by the quality of its people and the strength of its principles has created a unique organisation trusted to support patients across the country.
Working with the NHS and Social Care Commissioners we successfully deliver safe, timely and supportive hospital discharges, patient assessments and patient recovery programmes.
Our unique Hilton model of nurses, therapists and nurse led personal nursing assistants has a proven track record in freeing hospital beds, as well as reducing re-admissions and ongoing social services support. The success of the Hilton Partnership model is evident in the 25,000 patients we have supported to date and the excellent patient, staff and commissioner feedback we receive.