Assessor (Supporting Community Nurse) – 8am – 8pm – 4 Days on/4 Days off – North, West and East Kent and Kingston-Upon-Thames
Commencing at £20,075 rising to £22,083 after 6 month probationary period. Kingston Upon Thames receive a West London allowance of £2,500
Hilton Nursing Partners (HNP) are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high quality person centred services. Our organisation is growing in scope and size and we are currently working in partnership with the NHS and community services to provide our “Home to Decide” service.
We are looking for dedicated staff who strongly believe in supporting patients to be able to stay in their own homes longer term, as you will have a vital input into their future.
Hilton Nursing Partners believe every person has the right to return to their own home after a stay in Hospital, so our Nurse-led Home to Decide model enables patients to have the opportunity to have a say in their future, to live independently and be included in the decision-making process.
Home to Decide supports patients in coming home to see if they are able to remain in their own homes. This is via a 2-week pathway, whereby the first 72 hours a 24-hour wrap around care service is provided over day and night by our Personal Nursing Assistants. This enables the team to establish a clearer picture of the Patient’s needs, seeing a decrease in calls after this time.
This job role will work closely with our Community Nurses to provide ongoing assessments over the two-week pathway. This role would be ideal for anyone wanting to train as a nurse in the future, providing a good insight. HNP actively encourage staff development and currently support our own Nursing Associates. All Assessors will also work on our Discharge to Assess service, which is normally over a 5 day pathway.
You will have experience within the Health and Social Care sector, ideally with a solid understanding of how services and pathways operate.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ cqc rated team, dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Compassion- Our Support is based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Innovation– We look beyond established ways and systems of supporting patients.
- Courage– We challenge ourselves and those we support in order to optimise patient outcomes.
- Enabling Choice– We support patients in order to maximise their future life choices.
- Trust– We work in partnership with patients, colleagues and other professionals based on open and honest communication.
How HNP will support you:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- Dedicated training with special training designing.
- Guaranteed 4 day rolling rota (additional flexible shifts may become available)
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- Paid Mileage
- Additional annual leave with service recognition
- As soon as you are employed, you become a partner, having a say into how the company is run.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check