Business Development Administrator
£22,000 – £25,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
Based: Ashford Office – with travel across the country with a requirement to stay away from home on occasions
Hilton Nursing Partners (HNP) are currently recruiting into a brand new Development and Mobilisation Team. The role of Business Development Administrator will support the team in trialling pilot programmes of new services across the country and then mobilisation successful outcomes, making it business as usual. The postholder will support the team with administrative tasks, such as gathering data, gaining and writing case studies which will incorporate and support the evaluation report. There will be occasions where the postholder will need to physically and actively travel to gather information and data.
The role of Business Development Administrator will also provide administrative support to the Chief Executive and the Head of Strategic Partnership.
HNP are looking for individuals who have previous administration experience at decision making level and co-ordinating staff. It is essential that the successful postholder has a proven track record of data collection, reviewing and report writing. You will be qualified to a relevant level 2 qualification with a willingness to develop this further looking to complete a level 3 within your first year of employment.
HNP has recently been awarded an amazing outcome from the CQC, which means being a Hilton Nursing Partner you will be a part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Communication How we communicate effectively with our partners.
- Respect How we show respect for our partners.
- Teamwork How we work within our teams, including internal and external partners.
- Quality How we ensure that we are working to a high standard.
- Partnership How we represent Hilton Nursing Partners and work with others to maintain high quality care.
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
What does a Business Development Administrator need to be?
- Competent use of IT and experience of various databases
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
- Confident to work in a proactive manner.
- Needs to have a current driving licence and own car
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- While working away from home to gather data and information collection a supportive package, such as accommodation will be arranged on your behalf.
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success
Closing date: 5th June 2018