Clinical Team Leader – Band 5/6 Registered Nurse
Band 5 & 6 Salary plus London Weighting
Kingston Upon Thames – London
12 Hour Shift – 4 Days on/4 Days off
Do you fancy leading a brand new team, whilst implementing a high quality patient centred service into the Kingston Upon Thames?
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Communication How we communicate effectively with our partners.
- Respect How we show respect for our partners.
- Teamwork How we work within our teams, including internal and external partners.
- Quality How we ensure that we are working to a high standard.
- Partnership How we represent Hilton Nursing Partners and work with others to maintain high quality care.
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
CQC recognised this in their 2018 report, stating ‘The service was exceptionally well-led. The provider and registered manager and management team promoted strong values and a person centred culture. Staff were proud to work for the service and were supported in understanding the values of the service. These were owned by all and underpinned practice.’
Hilton Nursing Partners are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high quality person centred services. Our organisation is working in partnership with the NHS and community services to support innovative pathways for patients discharged from hospital and experiencing acute phases of illness.
We are looking for a team leader, who is a Registered Nurse and is looking to work in the Health and Social Care setting, ideally with previous supervisory exposure. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of patient assessments and a solid understanding of partnership working. You will be leading teams of Personal Nursing Assistants (PNAs) and Assessors while working closely with your Hilton colleagues including Occupational Therapists.
As the Team Leader you will provide expert advice and support to your team to promote patient independence and wellbeing. You will support the team with regular one to one supervisions, annual appraisals, audits and providing daily operational advice.
To thrive in this role you will need to be:
- Registered Nurse with the NMC
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, while continually remaining professional
- Ability to build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals
- Highly organised with the ability to work autonomously and adapt to changing priorities
- Calm and good at problem solver
- Able to demonstrate accountability for decision- making and compliance with agreed ways of working
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn and develop while maintaining challenges
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation
- Dedicated in supporting a team to deliver person-centred plans
- Competent in assessing capacity and understanding of positive risk management to promote dignity and choice
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences
- Working in a friendly and professional environment
- Comprehensive induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression
- Staff benefits including pension scheme and share options at 12 months
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check as part of the pre-employment checks.