Community Care Support Workers – West London
4 Days/Nights on 4 Days/Nights off (8am/8pm – Day 8pm/8am – Nights
Days – £22,083 pa
Nights – £24,092 pa
Hilton Nursing Partners are very excited to be setting up our well-established Home to Decide service in West London and are looking for Community Care Support Workers to create a brand-new team to implement our Outstanding CQC rated service.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop yourself further, not only by being a part of this innovated service but also receiving tailored made training by our award-winning Training and Development team.
This service sees patients that have been in the hospital for a long period of time and are on the verge of needing possibly residential home placements. Pathways are created to enable them to come home and decide with us and social services whether things can work at home and allows them time to settle within their own environment.
This model supports one patient over a 2-week pathway, whereby the first 72 hours a 24-hour wrap around care service is provided over day and night. This enables the team to establish a clearer picture of the Patients needs, seeing a decrease in calls after this time.
This service provides the Patient the opportunity and time to review if they can continue to live independently and includes them in the decision-making process.
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals, who want to make a different to patients lives. You don’t need to have had experience of health and social care, but you do need to have compassion and a positive attitude.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Communication How we communicate effectively with our partners.
- Respect How we show respect for our partners.
- Teamwork How we work within our teams, including internal and external partners.
- Quality How we ensure that we are working to a high standard.
- Partnership How we represent Hilton Nursing Partners and work with others to maintain high quality care.
What does a Hilton Personal Nursing Assistant need to be?
- Dedicated to provide the right care for each individual patient.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- Guaranteed 4 day rolling rota (additional flexible shifts may become available)
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- Paid travel
- Increased annual leave – Service recognition
- Annual reimbursement fee to be a part of the DBS Update service – which is personally transferable.
- Tablet and mobile phone
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check.