Lead Assessor Nurse – Home to Decide Service
Location: East Kent
F/T Monday to Friday with rota weekend work
If your career aim is to focus on patient delivery, supporting patients back into their own homes, without the additional work pressures, Hilton Nursing Partners would like to hear from you.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person-centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Compassion- Our Support is based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Innovation– We look beyond established ways and systems of supporting patients.
- Courage– We challenge ourselves and those we support in order to optimise patient outcomes.
- Enabling Choice– We support patients in order to maximise their future life choices.
- Trust– We work in partnership with patients, colleagues and other professionals based on open and honest communication.
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
CQC recognised this in their 2018 report, stating ‘The service was exceptionally well-led. The provider and registered manager and management team promoted strong values and a person centred culture. Staff were proud to work for the service and were supported in understanding the values of the service. These were owned by all and underpinned practice.’
Hilton Nursing Partners are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high quality person centred services. Our organisation is working in partnership with the NHS and community services to support innovative pathways for patients discharged from hospital and experiencing acute phases of illness.
Hilton Nursing Partners believe every person has the right to return to their own home after a stay in Hospital, so our Nurse-led Home to Decide model enables patients to have the opportunity to have a say in their future, to live independently and be included in the decision-making process.
Home to Decide supports patients in coming home to see if they are able to remain in their own homes. This is via a 2-week pathway, whereby the first 72 hours a 24-hour wrap around care service is provided over day and night by our Personal Nursing Assistants. This enables the team to establish a clearer picture of the Patient’s needs, seeing a decrease in calls after this time.
As the Registered Nurse you will commission the service delivery in the patient’s best interest by managing the needs of the patient from co-ordination of discharge through to the end point of recommendations to Social Services.
We are looking for an experience nurse, who has the confidence to work autonomously and is a good decision maker. The first 3 days provides an intense assessment and you will use the support of the team to implement patient centred care.
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences
- Working in a friendly and professional environment
- Comprehensive induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression
- Staff benefits including pension scheme and share options at 12 months
- Refer a friend scheme for £250 each
- Paid mileage
- DBS Update service reimbursement
- Paid annual professional registration fees
- Up to 30 days annual leave
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
To find out more about the role, please call 01233 32111 and select option 2 for an informal discussion.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check as part of the pre-employment checks.