Registered Nurse – Community Based – F/T Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work
(Salary to be negotiated)
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to see end results of supporting patients back into their own homes, this New Service in the Southend-On-Sea area would be ideal for you to be the Nurse to deliver a successful service.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an OUTSTANDING team dedicated to delivering high quality person-centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
Communication -How we communicate effectively with our partners.
Respect -How we show respect for our partners.
Teamwork -How we work within our teams, including internal and external partners.
Quality -How we ensure that we are working to a high standard.
Partnership -How we represent Hilton Nursing Partners and work with others to maintain high quality care.
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
CQC recognised this in their 2018 report, stating “The service was exceptionally well-led. The provider and registered manager and management team promoted strong values and a person centred culture. Staff were proud to work for the service and were supported in understanding the values of the service. These were owned by all and underpinned practice”
Hilton Nursing Partners are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high quality person centred services. Our organisation is working in partnership with the NHS and community services to support innovative pathways for patients discharged from hospital and experiencing acute phases of illness.
Hilton Nursing Partners believe every person has the right to return to their own home after a stay in Hospital, so our Nurse-led Home to Decide model enables patients to have the opportunity to have a say in their future, to live independently and be included in the decision-making process.
Home to Decide supports patients in coming home to see if they are able to remain in their own homes. This is via a 2-week pathway, whereby the first 72 hours a 24-hour wrap around care service is provided over day and night by our Personal Nursing Assistants. This enables the team to establish a clearer picture of the Patient’s needs, seeing a decrease in calls after this time.
As the Registered Nurse you will oversee service delivery in the patient’s best interest by managing the needs of the patient from co-ordination of discharge through to the end point of recommendations to Social Services.
We are looking for an experience nurse, who has the confidence to work autonomously and is a good decision maker. The first 3 days provides an intense assessment and you will use the support of the team to implement patient centred care.
For more information on our Home to Decide model, please view our Hilton Nursing Partners website.
To thrive in this role you will need to be:
- Registered Nurse with the NMC
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, while continually remaining professional
- Ability to build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals
- Highly organised with the ability to work autonomously and adapt to changing priorities
- Calm and good at problem solver
- Able to demonstrate accountability for decision- making and compliance with agreed ways of working
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn and develop while maintaining challenges
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation
- Dedicated in supporting a team to deliver person-centred plans
- Competent in assessing capacity and understanding of positive risk management to promote dignity and choice
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences
- Working in a friendly and professional environment
- Comprehensive induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression
- Staff benefits including pension scheme and share options at 12 months
- Refer a friend scheme for £250 each
- Paid Mileage
- Refunded for DBS Update service and Professional Registration
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
To find out more about the role, please call 01233 321110 and select option 2 for an informal discussion.
The successful person will need to undertake a DBS check.