Based: Ashford, Kent
F/T – Shift Work
£19,500 – £21,000 per annum
A position has become available to become part of the co-ordinator’s team to support the smooth running and co-ordination of the discharge services. This includes daily liaison with all Hilton Nursing Partners staff, patients and family members through to sign off and referrals into social pathways.
If you pride yourself on your attention to detail and have exceptional organisational skills, then this would be a good opportunity to develop your skills and become a Hilton Nursing Partner.
A sound knowledge and use of IT is essential, as the use of multiple systems and databases covers majority of the job role. Excellent communication skills are paramount, along with first class customer services skills, as this role acts as the first point of contact and represents Hilton Nursing Partners as a whole.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Communication How we communicate effectively with our partners.
- Respect How we show respect for our partners.
- Teamwork How we work within our teams, including internal and external partners.
- Quality How we ensure that we are working to a high standard.
- Partnership How we represent Hilton Nursing Partners and work with others to maintain high quality care.
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
CQC recognised this in their 2018 report, stating ‘The service was exceptionally well-led. The provider and registered manager and management team promoted strong values and a person centred culture. Staff were proud to work for the service and were supported in understanding the values of the service. These were owned by all and underpinned practice.’
Hilton Nursing Partners are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high quality person centred services. Our organisation is working in partnership with the NHS and community services to support innovative pathways for patients discharged from hospital and experiencing acute phases of illness.
What does a Hilton Discharge Co-ordinator need to be?
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- Additional Training and Development
- Refer a friend scheme
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.