Job Title: Personal Nursing Assistant
Position: Full Time
Location: Kingston upon Thames, Maidstone & Pembury
Salary: £20,075 per annum – (Additional £2,500 West London Allowance for Kingston upon Thames)
Fantastic opportunity to work for a CQC rated OUTSTANDING company with the potential for learning, career development and progression. We are looking to recruit within the above areas for our expanding private services.
Full-time 8:00am – 8:00pm. On 4 days on, 4 days off rolling rota.
- Do you want to start a career in care?
- Do you already work within the social care sector and want to be a part of a revolutionary services, where no day is the same, making a difference to patients’ lives?
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners (staff) have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation. It’s important to us that staff are enabled to make decisions that are best for their patients. That is why all staff receive company shares after 12 months of employment.
We support patients in their own homes through an entire suite of services, from 24-hour support, never being a “time and task” service, ensuring the patient is at the centre of everything we do. As an employee we make sure you have the time and space to understand our patient’s needs. We use technology to benefit patients remaining in their own homes. It’s an exciting time at Hilton to be a part of these innovative services.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop yourself further, you don’t need to have had experience of health and social care, but you do need to have compassion and a positive attitude.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high-quality person-centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Compassion:Our Support is based on empathy, respect, and dignity.
- Innovation:We look beyond established ways and systems of supporting patients.
- Courage:We challenge ourselves and those we support in order to optimise patient outcomes.
- Enabling Choice:We support patients in order to maximise their future life choices.
- Trust:We work in partnership with patients, colleagues and other professionals based on open and honest communication.
You need to have a current driving licence and own car; mileage is paid at 25p per mile. Hilton provide many other benefits, such as additional annual to recognise length of service. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check.