Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Requirement – NMC qualified
AFC Band 7
Based: Ashford, Kent – Full Time
This new position will take the lead in managing the team and delivering high quality custom made and accredited courses for all of our staff (partners). This would include identifying new requirements in line with new services development, designing high quality training as well as delivery.
With support from current Trainers, the job role would require travel across Kent and into other neighbouring counties to ensure a consistent approach to all our patients is provided across Hilton Nursing Partners. Being rated “Outstanding” by the CQC means training is an essential part of its success!
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to complement our existing team. Previous managerial experience is required.
The ideal candidate will have had experience within the Training setting and be able to communicate effectively on varied levels. Ability to prioritise workload is essential while meeting strict deadlines.
This exciting job role will not only provide you with job satisfaction via a patient centred training approach, but also working for an CQC “outstanding” rated company, where we are dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Compassion – Our support is based on empathy, respect and dignity
- Innovation – We look beyond established ways and systems of supporting patients
- Courage – We challenge ourselves and those we support in order to optimise patient outcomes
- Enabling Choice – We support patients in order to maximise their future life choices
- Trust – We work in partnership with patients, colleagues and other professionals based on open and honest communication
How HNP will support you:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- Full induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- Paid Mileage
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check