Mobilisation Partners – Nights
Full Time (12 hour shifts, 4 nights on, 4 nights off)
£24,000 per annum
HNP has recently been awarded an amazing outcome from the CQC, which means being a Hilton Nursing Partner you will be a part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Communication How we communicate effectively with our partners.
- Respect How we show respect for our partners.
- Teamwork How we work within our teams, including internal and external partners.
- Quality How we ensure that we are working to a high standard.
- Partnership How we represent Hilton Nursing Partners and work with others to maintain high quality care.
HNP are looking for individuals how have caring experience and ideally have a proven track record in undertaking patient assessments. You will be qualified to a relevant level 2 qualification with a willingness to develop this further.
The successful postholder will work closely with the Mobilisation Leads in travelling and spending time away from home to support piloting and setting up new services across the country and using positive outcomes to embed the services into business as usual. This position requires you to travel across the country, spending 4 days/nights away from home, having the next 4 day/nights off.
Hilton Nursing Partners believe every person has the right to return to their own home after a stay in Hospital, so our Home to Decide model enables patients to have the opportunity to have a say in their future, to live independently and be included them in the decision-making process.
Home to Decide supports patients in coming home to see if they are able to remain in their own homes. This is via a 2-week pathway, whereby the first 72 hours a 24-hour wrap around care service is provided over day and night. This position may require you to work some day shifts in line with the needs of the patients and service.
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
What does a Hilton Mobilisation Partner need to be?
- Dedicated to providing the right care for each individual patient.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
- Needs to have a current driving licence and own car
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- While working away from home on a pilot or mobilising new service, a supportive package, such as accommodation will be arranged on your behalf.
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- Refer a friend scheme – £250
- HNP will pay for you to be a member of the DBS update service
- Mileage paid
- Additional annual leave to recognise length of service.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
An enhanced DBS check is required for the job role.