Full Time (12 hour shifts, 4 days on, 4 days off – 8am – 8pm)
£24,000 per annum
Remotely based (Looking for Candidates across varied counties)
Hilton Nursing Partners (HNP) are currently recruiting into their mobilisation team, travelling around the UK, setting up new services in conjunction with the NHS and local authorities. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to use their current skills and knowledge within the Health and Social Care setting in developing them further, being part of the Development and Mobilisation Team.
HNP are looking for individuals how have caring experience and ideally have a proven track record in undertaking patient assessments. You will be qualified to a relevant level 2 qualification with a willingness to develop this further looking to complete a level 3 within your first year of employment.
The successful postholder will work closely with the Mobilisation Leads in travelling and spending time away from home to support piloting new services across the country and using positive outcomes to embed the services into business as usual. It will be important that patients are at the centre of everything we do and receiving high quality care All information and data will be accurately recorded and attention to detail is a crucial part of the job role.
HNP has recently been awarded an amazing outcome from the CQC, which means being a Hilton Nursing Partner you will be a part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Communication How we communicate effectively with our partners.
- Respect How we show respect for our partners.
- Teamwork How we work within our teams, including internal and external partners.
- Quality How we ensure that we are working to a high standard.
- Partnership How we represent Hilton Nursing Partners and work with others to maintain high quality care.
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
What does a Hilton Mobilisation Partner need to be?
- Dedicated to providing the right care for each individual patient.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
- Needs to have a current driving licence and own car
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- While working away from home on a pilot or mobilising new service, a supportive package, such as accommodation will be arranged on your behalf.
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- An accredited Assessor training course
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Access to additional training opportunities
- Paid DBS Update Service
- Mileage paid
- Additional annual leave for recognition of length of service.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
A DBS check will be undertaken for the successful candidate.