Band 5/6 – £23,023 – £36,644 pa (Depending on experience)
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Communication How we communicate effectively with our partners.
- Respect How we show respect for our partners.
- Teamwork How we work within our teams, including internal and external partners.
- Quality How we ensure that we are working to a high standard.
- Partnership How we represent Hilton Nursing Partners and work with others to maintain high quality care.
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
CQC recognised this in their 2018 report, stating ‘The service was exceptionally well-led. The provider and registered manager and management team promoted strong values and a person centred culture. Staff were proud to work for the service and were supported in understanding the values of the service. These were owned by all and underpinned practice.’
This role is without a doubt diverse in nature. The role will expect the candidate to complete reactive therapeutic assessments and patient-centred interventions. These in turn will contribute to support and facilitate the ongoing enablement and safety of potentially vulnerable individuals in their own homes following recent hospital discharge.
The role will also encourage professional autonomy, develop rapid clinical reasoning and integrity. In addition, to build relationships and refer on to other organisations where necessary. The candidate will also work closely with office based staff, nurses, Personal Nursing Assistants and Assessors to provide professional support on best practice to empower individuals under Hilton Nursing Partners’ care.
We are looking for a motivated individual seeking a fast-paced challenge to begin, or enhance your Occupational Therapy toolkit, with the opportunity to further develop services and above all to make an impact to typically older adults transitioning back into life at home. You will be working a rolling rota of 8am to 8pm shifts, 4 days on and 4 days off.
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- Comprehensive induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
The Successful Candidate will be required to complete a DBS check.