Job Title: Personal Nursing Assistants – Kingston Upon Thames
Location: Kingston Upon Thames.
£19,231 pa – Shift Work 4 Days On/4 Days Off
Fancy a change?
Want to be a part of something new and exciting? – Come and join our team in setting up a new service in the Kingston Upon Thames area.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Compassion – Our support is based on empathy, respect and dignity
- Innovation – We look beyond established ways and systems of supporting patients
- Courage – We challenge ourselves and those we support in order to optimise patient outcomes
- Enabling Choice – We support patients in order to maximise their future life choices
- Trust – We work in partnership with patients, colleagues and other professionals based on open and honest communication
Hilton Nursing Partners understands that to deliver these innovative responsive services, it is essential to have a workforce that feels valued and supported. In addition, we understand that all our partners have insights and ideas that can help to develop and improve our services and organisation.
CQC recognised this in their 2018 report, stating ‘The service was exceptionally well-led. The provider and registered manager and management team promoted strong values and a person centred culture. Staff were proud to work for the service and were supported in understanding the values of the service. These were owned by all and underpinned practice.’
Hilton Nursing Partners are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high quality person centred services. Our organisation is growing in scope and size and we are about to set our service in the Kingston Upon Thames areas.
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals to work within this service. You will be working as a Personal Nursing Assistant (PNA) in a team of PNAs and Assessors. It will be an exciting new challenge where each day is different and your actions have a big impact on people’s lives.
You don’t need to have had experience of health and social care, but you do need to have compassion and a positive attitude. We support patients at home following discharge using a model of person centred care. The patients are then assessed for their future needs by a Hilton Assessor. We work proactively with other ‘partners’ (the Hilton team, patient’s family and friends, community services and other professionals) to promote independence and wellbeing in all aspects of their lives.
What does a Hilton Personal Nursing Assistant need to be?
- Dedicated to provide the right care for each individual patient.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
- Willingness to work occasional nights.
- Needs to have a current driving licence and own car
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- £9.58/hr for each hour of your shift, not just when you are with a patient.
- Guaranteed 4 day rolling rota (additional flexible shifts may become available)
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.