Are you passionate about care and looking for a rewarding job that comes with excellent training and great opportunities for personal development? Then join the Hilton team and make a real difference for our patients.
Hilton Nursing Partners are very proud of our outstanding CQC rated services throughout Kent, West Essex and West London supporting our patient’s independence, wellbeing and quality of life following discharge from hospital and promotes that recovery is best in your own home.
We have an exceptional record in providing person centred services which enables people to remain in their own home. Our key aim is to provide the support that our patients need when they need it.
We are looking for compassionate enthusiastic and caring individuals, to become Personal Nursing Assistants and become part of our exceptional team who want to make a different to our patients’ lives by delivering outstanding care.
If you are adaptable, friendly, polite, with a caring manner and uphold our values:
- Enabling choice
And comfortable talking to, and working with people, using your skills and experiences to assess their needs and help them deal with day-to-day tasks, such as personal care and mealtimes, then we would like to hear from you.
What we offer.
- Comprehensive paid 2-week induction programme for all our team members.
- Care Certificate.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Salaried position £20,075.00 p.a. +25p a mile (rising to £20775.00 after probation).
- Fixed rota 8am-8pm 4 days on 4 days off.
- Access to specialist training courses including NVQ 2/3 qualifications and ongoing professional development with an array of learning opportunities to improve your skills.
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Free DBS and uniforms.
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programme.
- Covid-19 vaccination.
Above all, you will have a natural ability to help make the lives of others more fulfilling and want to work in an environment where the work can be hard, but also fun and rewarding.
We are currently recruiting in West Essex, West Harlow & Kent area.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check.
Please contact us on 01233 321110 for more information