Personal Nursing Assistants
£19,231 pa, Full Time – Shift Work 4 Days On/4 Days Off – 8am – 8pm
West and North Kent
Hilton Nursing Partners are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high quality person centred services. Our organisation is growing in scope and size and we are currently working in partnership with the NHS and community services to provide the Discharge to Assess service.
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals to work within this service. You will be working as a Personal Nursing Assistant (PNA) in a team of PNAs and Assessors led by a Team Leader. It will be an exciting new challenge where each day is different and your actions have a big impact on people’s lives.
You don’t need to have had experience of health and social care, but you do need to have compassion and a positive attitude. We support patients at home following discharge using a model of person centred care. The patients are then assessed for their future needs by a Hilton Assessor. We also offer our “Home to Decide” model, supporting patients on a 2 week pathway the opportunity to see if they are able stay in their own homes longer term.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’ team dedicated to delivering high quality person centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Compassion – Our support is based on empathy, respect and dignity
- Innovation – We look beyond established ways and systems of supporting patients
- Courage – We challenge ourselves and those we support in order to optimise patient outcomes
- Enabling Choice – We support patients in order to maximise their future life choices
- Trust – We work in partnership with patients, colleagues and other professionals based on open and honest communication
CQC recognised our OUTSTANDING rating in their 2018 report, stating ‘The service was exceptionally well-led. The provider and registered manager and management team promoted strong values and a person centred culture. Staff were proud to work for the service and were supported in understanding the values of the service. These were owned by all and underpinned practice.’
What does a Hilton Personal Nursing Assistant need to be?
- Dedicated to provide the right care for each individual patient.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
- Needs to have a current driving licence and own car
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- Guaranteed 4 day rolling rota (additional flexible shifts may become available)
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- Paid DBS Update Service
- Increased annual leave for recognition of service
- Paid Mileage
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check.