Job Title: Registered Nurse – Home to Decide Service
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, London
Salary: £22,128 – £35,577 pa (depending on experience) Plus Outer London Weighting
Fancy a change?
Want to be a part of something new and exciting?
Come and join our team and be a part of this new model of care.
Hilton Nursing Partners are a revolutionary healthcare provider who pride themselves in delivering high quality person centred services. Our organisation is growing in scope and size and we are currently working in partnership with the NHS and community services to implement the “Home to Decide Model” in the Kingston area.
This service sees patients that have been in the hospital for a long period of time and are on the verge of needing possibly residential home placements. Pathways are created to enable them to come home and decide with us and social services whether things can work at home and allows them time to settle within their own environment.
This model supports one patient over a 2-week pathway, whereby the first 72 hours a 24-hour wrap around care service is provided over day and night. This enables the team to establish a clearer picture of the Patient’s needs, seeing a decrease in calls after this time.
As the Registered Nurse within a team of Personal Nursing Assistants and Occupational Therapists, you will manage the needs of the patient from co-ordination of discharge through to the end point of recommendations to Social Services.
We are looking for an experience nurse, who has the confidence to work automatously and is a good decision maker. The first 3 days provides an intense assessment and you will use the support of the team to implement patient centred care.
This service provides the Patient the opportunity and time to review if they can continue to live independently and includes them in the decision-making process. For more information on the service, please view our home to decide service page.
The shift pattern will be 4 days on and 4 days off.
What does a Hilton Registered Nurse need to be?
- Dedicated to provide the right care for each individual patient.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning, development and career progression.
- 4 day rolling rota (additional flexible shifts may become available)
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.